SNOW MASTERS ski & board school is a licensed member of the “Bulgarian Ski School”
The instructor has the right to cancel the lesson.
The instructor is not responsible for any faults, injuries and damages due to:
– Actions, differing from given instruction;
– Collisions or damages on and off the ski runs / slopes, caused by third party;
– Any actions by representatives of the Mountain Rescue Service, Ski Patrol and First Aid;
– Malfunction or emergency of the lift facilities;
– The client’s incautious actions in the use of the lift facilities;
– Unexpected dangers, objects, obstacles, which have to be marked and secured by the Resort;
– By equipment failure or inappropriate choice of equipment.
– The instructor organizes the skiing/snowboarding lesson according to the client’s age and physical condition.
– The instructor specifies the difficulty of the routes / slopes and the training elements according to the declared skiing / snowboarding skills and ability for using the lift facilities.
– The instructor has the right to define the client’s physical condition and skiing / snowboarding skills himself if they differ from the declared once.
– The client has to obey the 10 FIS (International Ski Federation) Rules on the slope.
– During the lesson the client has to follow the instructor’s instructions for the skiing / snowboarding technique, route / slope choice, and safety advises for descending and stopping on the ski run.
– If the instructor decides that the client is not in acceptable physical or mental condition due to the use of alcohol, drugs or any medicines.
Ski & Snowboard School SNOW MASTERS is a licensed member of the “Bulgarian Ski School”